Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Favorite Photo











                                                       

                                                        An amazing day at beach

               One of my favorite photos is this one of a beach in Natal-RN.
      I took this photo in the summer of 2009,when i was at vacation in Brazil.
    We  were in natal,and we were walking through the beach.Then,we saw some surf boards to rent.We rent the boards,and then we start some surf classes.
     Our teacher,Fabio,was an very simpatic man,but very serious too. I remenber exactly the color of the sky and of the sea.
      I keep this photo archived in my computer,and every time i want to remenber this moment i look at this photo.


  

                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment