Thursday, April 4, 2013

the history behind a photo



                                                                                                        

This is a photo i don't remenber good because its was taked a long time ago.

i take this photo if i rememenmber good in porto de galinhas, in this this we were walking around the city.

Bernadeth, my mother , took me to see the beautifull parts of the city, in don't liked so much but it's a oportunity of get out of my house.

in think this photo was teked last year on my vacation.

ii was visiting porto de galinhas.
i keep this photo to remember the moment.i don't like much this photo.
i don't have a favorite photo.
i took this photo inlast year.
i was visiting porto de galinhas when i saw my fater smoking hiden behind a wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment